Manufacturing, Western New York
Key executive acquiring staff and assets of information technology division of technology manufacturing company. Formed new unit serving the manufacturer in strategic alliance involving massive re-structuring of internal processes and cost structures. Defined relationship between entities to support the business priorities. Supported definition of new operating environment and led change to replace the manufacturer’s technology infrastructure worldwide to facilitate that new environment.
- Reduced costs related to existing processes and redirected resources to implementation of streamlined processes and costs. Established infrastructure platform for next generation processes within two years.
- Revised operations in Brazilian unit providing sustainable financial performance.
- Led team that defined $48 million in incremental services in single year.
Overall leadership for service unit for manufacturer of automotive equipment with new ownership and redefined strategic direction.
- Reduced related costs by more than 50%.
- Provided support for new product introduction.
Back to Cases |