We provide many services that can benefit your business.
Following are just three methods of our approach.
- Confidentially and carefully work with company owners and key stakeholders to understand their goals and optimize their position
- Assess current operations and performance
- Define change to improve performance
- Take actions to make changes and enhance value
- Review opportunities to leverage investment
- Preparation of the company for change in structure or control
- Consider alignments, acquisitions, divestitures that best position the company
- Identify likely course of action and candidates
- Select approach to assessing value. Consider objective valuation and industry as well as company assessment.
- Gather information on assets, performance, and management reports. Assess performance from interested party perspective.
- Complete assessment of value and value drivers.
- Renew valuation as changes are made in the company
- Prepare confidentiality protections for company identity and information
- Prepare for search, including confidential contact and "blind" advertisement
- Prepare marketing documents, outlining strategic as well as operational characteristics
- Screen interested applicants to ensure capability as well as intent
- Do background verification for "serious" candidates
- Present information appropriate to respective buyers
- Engage legal and tax specialists to maximize residual value
- Negotiate with best qualified parties to optimize results for owners.